PeachPub for YunoHost
This package allows you to install PeachPub quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
A Scuttlebutt pub is a service for connecting scuttlebutt users.
PeachPub includes a web interface for managing who is a member of the pub, creating invites, and monitoring the system status.
For more documentation about PeachPub, visit https://docs.peachcloud.org.
- Scuttlebutt Pub using go-sbot (https://github.com/cryptoscope/ssb)
- Invite creation
- Update pub profile and description
Shipped version: 0.6.19~ynh12
Disclaimers / important information
- requires a full dedicated domain and does not support sub-paths
- currently ony supports the following architectures: amd64, arm64, arm7
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.peachcloud.org
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.peachcloud.org
- Upstream app code repository: https://git.coopcloud.tech/PeachCloud
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_peachpub
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/peachpub_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/peachpub_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade peachpub -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/peachpub_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps