A theme of zsh
- The first character shows the return state of the last command execution.
- success state shows a green arrow
- any error happened shows a red cross with the code returned by the program.
- The second section shows the current time.
- The third section is the [username]@[hostname]
- The fourth section is the current directory.
- The end section will be activated when you are in a git project
- first block is the current branch
- second block shows green when there is no change on the files that have been monitored, or red otherwise.
Notice: Due to the last section use some emoji character, so the compatibility varys depending on different machine. But it works well on the Mac OS.